Paragon was formed over 20 years ago (July 1997) by a group of highly-skilled professionals who had practiced together for seven (7) to 12 years at another firm. Paragon is an environmental engineering, water resources engineering and geohydrology firm with two (2) office locations in Colorado, one (1) in Fort Collins and one (1) in Denver. Paragon’s key team members have provided services to petroleum retailers and wholesalers for over 30.
Our employee-owned firm is distinguished by the quality of our people, our diverse capabilities, our use of technology, and our business philosophy - intense commitment and focus on client satisfaction. Paragon’s reputation was founded on and is maintained by our ability to formulate innovative and cost-effective solutions to our clients’ needs. We formulate innovative solutions only after listening carefully to our clients so we understand their wants and needs for each project. Innovation is fundamental to our solution-formulation approach.
Paragon places great emphasis on high-quality personnel. As a result, our professional staff represents a broad cross section of major engineering and scientific disciplines. Our professional staff are not only certified and/or registered in their area of expertise, but many are leaders in their fields and routinely teach seminars and short courses. Our staff has been involved in development of the petroleum storage tank regulatory framework as well as the Petroleum Storage Tank Reimbursement Fund since their inception. Our staff possesses the expertise and experience necessary to service your environmental challenges.
Paragon is a service-focused organization which is very responsive to our clients’ needs. We know this because clients tell us that they value our responsiveness and ability to develop solutions rather than find problems. Service is a state of mind at Paragon. Since Paragon is an employee-owned firm, you are most certainly, talking to the boss when working with Paragon. Our business-oriented perspective to developing solutions results in superior solutions and work products for our clients. Quality is an intrinsic characteristic of our firm.
Our service areas for petroleum marketers include:
• Petroleum storage tank compliance, release assessment and remediation;
• Petroleum storage tank reimbursement assistance and processing;
• Preparation of Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plans;
• UST and AST regulatory compliance;
• Colorado Petroleum Brownfields Fund assessments and remediation;
• Phase I and II environmental site assessments;
• Due-diligence assessments associated with sales and purchases of petroleum storage facilities such as C-Stores and bulk plants; and
• Expert witness testimony.
In addition, Paragon provides a wide range for services including:
• Assessment and remediation of solvents;
• Solid waste permitting;
• Voluntary Cleanup Fund assessment and remediation;
• Confined Animal Feeding Operation permitting;
• Water rights engineering;
• Surface and groundwater hydrology;
• Hazardous waste management and disposal; and
• Regulatory compliance audits.